Venue Only Rentals
- Available Monday through Thursday
- 8-Hours at our 25-acre ranch for up to 250 guests
- Flexible payment plans
- Breathtaking ceremony under our string-lit, centuries-old live oak tree
- Reception barn with café lighting and chandeliers
- String-lit, outdoor open-air corral for a cocktail hour and/or nighttime games area
- Secondary outdoor corral for activities
- Photo opportunities for engagement and bridal photo shoots
- Tables, chairs, and ivory linens provided
- Private 1500 sq/ft bridal house (with outdoor deck) for dressing & preparation
- Private 1200 sq/ft groom’s corral for dressing & preparation
- Pier for catch-&-release fishing in 5-acre, bass-stocked lake
- Day of staff
- Set up & breakdown of tables, chairs
- Final clean up after event/wedding
- Choose from our preferred vendor list or choose your own vendors
- * All vendors not on our preferred list are required to submit proof of insurance listing Pine Lake Ranch as additionally insured, signed “release of liability” waiver, and a catering permit if food is provided.
- * You are required to purchase our in house wedding coordination to help you plan your day.
- * All alcohol must be purchased through our approved vendor. Packages include bartenders, set up, ice, and a combination of beer, wine, and liquor.
- * Friday through Sunday can be booked if date is available 60 days prior to event date only. There will be a $2,000 additional charge for these days.
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
- December 28, 2022
Love is always in the air at Pine Lake Ranch, but it felt like Jared and Mallory’wedding day brought an extra dose of enchantment to our little slice of Texan paradise! Their October wedding day was steeped in tender affection, as the newlyweds were often...
- December 12, 2022
As soon as you get engaged and set your wedding date, it can feel like a giant clock starts counting down to the big day. One checklist after another pops up like mushrooms in your life (not like the cool mycelium kind, either). Your inbox...
- December 2, 2022
Fall weddings are a favorite at Pine Lake Ranch, and we don’t think autumn has ever looked as beautiful as it did on Stacie and Bradley’s October wedding day! From a gorgeously-carved wooden ceremony arbor to the sweetest little cowboy ring bearer, every detail of...