Venue Only Rentals
- Available Monday through Thursday
- 8-Hours at our 25-acre ranch for up to 250 guests
- Flexible payment plans
- Breathtaking ceremony under our string-lit, centuries-old live oak tree
- Reception barn with café lighting and chandeliers
- String-lit, outdoor open-air corral for a cocktail hour and/or nighttime games area
- Secondary outdoor corral for activities
- Photo opportunities for engagement and bridal photo shoots
- Tables, chairs, and ivory linens provided
- Our Bridal House has a spacious floor plan with a private outdoor deck, professional makeup lighting, salon chairs, and full-length mirror
- Our Groom’s Corral is the ultimate “Man Cave,” complete with big-screen TV, pool table, wet bar and outdoor seating
- Pier for catch-&-release fishing in 5-acre, bass-stocked lake
- Day of staff
- Set up & breakdown of tables, chairs
- Final clean up after event/wedding
- Choose from our preferred vendor list or choose your own vendors
- * All vendors not on our preferred list are required to submit proof of insurance listing Pine Lake Ranch as additionally insured, signed “release of liability” waiver, and a catering permit if food is provided.
- * You are required to purchase our in house wedding coordination to help you plan your day.
- * All alcohol must be purchased through our approved vendor. Packages include bartenders, set up, ice, and a combination of beer, wine, and liquor.
- * Friday through Sunday can be booked if date is available 60 days prior to event date only. There will be a $2,000 additional charge for these days.
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
- April 15, 2023
Kelly and Adam’s wedding was a rustic charmer. This Texas wedding was full of love, laughter, and high spirits. From the beautiful outdoor ceremony to the warm and cozy reception, this couple made every moment count. If you’re looking for inspiration for your own wedding...
- April 1, 2023
When you say “yes!” to your now-fiancé(e), you enter a new chapter: planning your spring wedding. And once the flurry of celebrations settles, you can expect to face decision after decision on your way to the aisle. Selecting a color palette is often the most...
- March 15, 2023
Hailey and Jaden’s Winter Wedding featured sophisticated navy and burgundy details and fun with personal touches, including a Star Wars Grooms cake. Couples Names: Hailey & Jaden Wedding Date: December 10, 2022 Number of Guests: 50 Wedding Day Style: Simple & Sweet As the adage...