Venue Only Rentals
- Available Monday through Thursday
- 8-Hours at our 25-acre ranch for up to 250 guests
- Flexible payment plans
- Breathtaking ceremony under our string-lit, centuries-old live oak tree
- Reception barn with café lighting and chandeliers
- String-lit, outdoor open-air corral for a cocktail hour and/or nighttime games area
- Secondary outdoor corral for activities
- Photo opportunities for engagement and bridal photo shoots
- Tables, chairs, and ivory linens provided
- Private 1500 sq/ft bridal house (with outdoor deck) for dressing & preparation
- Private 1200 sq/ft groom’s corral for dressing & preparation
- Pier for catch-&-release fishing in 5-acre, bass-stocked lake
- Day of staff
- Set up & breakdown of tables, chairs
- Final clean up after event/wedding
- Choose from our preferred vendor list or choose your own vendors
- * All vendors not on our preferred list are required to submit proof of insurance listing Pine Lake Ranch as additionally insured, signed “release of liability” waiver, and a catering permit if food is provided.
- * You are required to purchase our in house wedding coordination to help you plan your day.
- * All alcohol must be purchased through our approved vendor. Packages include bartenders, set up, ice, and a combination of beer, wine, and liquor.
- * Friday through Sunday can be booked if date is available 60 days prior to event date only. There will be a $2,000 additional charge for these days.
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
- September 19, 2022
One of the trendiest palettes of the year, tan and pink are a timeless pairing perfect for a romantic outdoor wedding. Get inspired when you take a look at the details from Caity and Jonathan’s celebration at Pine Lake Ranch, starring a trendy pink bohemian...
- August 25, 2022
As the fall wedding season approaches, our team looks forward to seeing more bouquets featuring deep autumnal colors and lots of texture. That is reminiscent of the season and will beautifully contrast a white wedding dress. Take a look at some of our favorite flowers...
- August 18, 2022
Looking for a wedding theme that is timeless yet oozes southern charm? Keep reading to get inspired by Britney and Taylor’s neutral barn wedding. It features elegant florals and a modern color palette that you won’t want to miss it. Britney and her entourage met...