5 Reasons to Wed Under Our Ancient Oak
Outdoor wedding ceremonies have shot up in popularity over recent years. And as striking as nature can be, it is no surprise considering the locations couples have access to. At Pine Lake Ranch, our venue stands out due to its sprawling acreage, as well as the large oak at its center. For years, couples have flocked to consider it for the focal point of their ceremony. Contemplate these five reasons, that you should too:
- You are the focus – Although decorations are beautiful, they can be distracting. You should be the main focus of the wedding ceremony, not the materials surrounding you. With our live oak as a backdrop, a heart-stirring setting can be achieved, without taking away from the focus of the day.
- It is non-denominational – A tree speaks to a wide variety of religions and morals. Whether or not you are religious, it has many symbolic meanings ‒ growth, unity, taking root, stability, shelter and security, and more. Especially common, are couples who simply wish to enjoy a raw environment for their ceremony. At Pine Lake Ranch, we are committed to diversity, and are proud to provide a comfortable setting for all who choose our venue.
- Decorating is simple – Elegance is frequently associated with weddings, and is something easy to achieve with our breathtaking oak. No matter how you choose to decorate, it is easy to achieve and always ethereal. Our couples have a choice of chandeliers, dripping string lights, flowers and greenery, or drapery. We also have beautiful arbors, made of iron or wood, if you wish to frame yourself beneath the tree.
- It photographs beautifully – One of the most important vendors a couple will hire is their photographer. With our ancient oak as the backdrop, our couples can expect stunning photographs ‒ no matter the time of day. Whether you take advantage of a foggy morning, or a golden sunset, the view is always stunning. View photographs of past weddings in our gallery for inspiration.
- Be a part of a tradition – Tradition isn’t for everyone, but our guests can’t deny the impressive air about our venue. You can feel the love in the air, and the memories you and your guests will cherish for years to come. Our majestic live oak tree stands deeply rooted in not only our past, but in your future as well.
The magnificent ancient oak has been a feature at Pine Lake Ranch since our inception, and long before. It has served as the backdrop for countless ceremonies, and will for years to come. We hope you will view it for yourself, and consider making it a part of your own wedding day. Contact us to set up a tour, or follow us on social media and be the first to learn about our open house events.