- 4-hours at Our 25-acre Ranch for Up to 50 Guests
- Breathtaking Ceremony Under Our String-lit, Centuries-old Live Oak Tree
- Magical Barn Reception Under Café Lighting and Chandeliers
- String-lit, Outdoor Open-air Corral for a Cocktail Hour and/or Nighttime Games Area
- Private 1500 Sq/ft Bridal House (With Outdoor Deck) for Dressing & Preparation
- Private 1200 Sq/ft Groom’s Corral for Dressing & Preparation
- Pier for Catch-&-release Fishing in 5-acre, Bass-stocked Lake
- Our Event Manager Will Assist You in the Planning/coordination of Your Event as Well as Be Present the Day of
- Certified Officiant
- Includes Wedding Cake
- Linens and Décor Will Be Provided
- DJ (4 Hours)
- Bar Staff (4 Hours)
- Bar Supplies: Cups, Napkins, Straws, Bottled Water & Ice
- Security to Protect the Safety of Guests (4 Hours) Set Up & Breakdown
- Final Clean Up After Event/wedding
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
January 13, 2022
On almost any post-wedding checklist, you’ll find a recommendation to review your wedding vendors. But why is this important? In addition to providing crucial feedback so that a business can improve its services, you are also helping future brides secure the best vendors for their...
January 6, 2022
Cassie and Brennan’s wedding day at Pine Lake Ranch was one for the books! With a moody red and emerald wedding palette, it was especially memorable. Keep reading to get inspired by their fun Halloween-inspired nuptials. Wearing a red and black wedding gown, Cassie was...
December 23, 2021
With a unique cool-toned color palette, Olivia and Keith’s wedding was one for the books! It was the perfect look for their winter wedding at the Ranch. Keep reading to see the details from their moody plum wedding, featuring beautiful textured flowers. Olivia looked stunning...