- 4-hours at Our 25-acre ranch for up to 50 guests, M-TH year round
- Breathtaking ceremony under our string-lit, centuries-old, live oak tree
- Magical barn reception under café lighting and chandeliers
- String-lit, outdoor open-air corral for a cocktail hour and/or nighttime games area
- Private 1500 Sq/ft bridal house (With Outdoor Deck) for dressing & preparation
- Private 1200 Sq/ft groom’s corral for dressing & preparation
- Catch-&-release fishing in 5-acre, bass-stocked lake
- Our event manager will assist you in the planning your event as well as be present the day of
- Certified officiant
- Wedding cake
- Linens and décor
- DJ (4 Hours)
- Bar staff (4 Hours)
- Water & ice
- Security to protect the safety of guests (4 Hours)
- Set up & breakdown
- Final clean up after event/wedding
- Additional non-vendor dependant optional rental hour is available for $500
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
- December 28, 2022
Love is always in the air at Pine Lake Ranch, but it felt like Jared and Mallory’wedding day brought an extra dose of enchantment to our little slice of Texan paradise! Their October wedding day was steeped in tender affection, as the newlyweds were often...
- December 12, 2022
As soon as you get engaged and set your wedding date, it can feel like a giant clock starts counting down to the big day. One checklist after another pops up like mushrooms in your life (not like the cool mycelium kind, either). Your inbox...
- December 2, 2022
Fall weddings are a favorite at Pine Lake Ranch, and we don’t think autumn has ever looked as beautiful as it did on Stacie and Bradley’s October wedding day! From a gorgeously-carved wooden ceremony arbor to the sweetest little cowboy ring bearer, every detail of...