- 4-hours at Our 25-acre ranch for up to 50 guests, M-TH year round
- Breathtaking ceremony under our string-lit, centuries-old, live oak tree
- Magical barn reception under café lighting and chandeliers
- String-lit, outdoor open-air corral for a cocktail hour and/or nighttime games area
- Our Bridal House has a spacious floor plan with a private outdoor deck, professional makeup lighting, salon chairs, and full length mirror Our Groom’s Corral is the ultimate “Man Cave,” complete with big-screen TV, pool table, wet bar and outdoor seating
- Catch-&-release fishing in 5-acre, bass-stocked lake
- Our event manager will assist you in the planning your event as well as be present the day of
- Certified officiant
- Wedding cake
- Linens and décor
- DJ (4 Hours)
- Bar staff (4 Hours)
- Water & ice
- Security to protect the safety of guests (4 Hours)
- Set up & breakdown
- Final clean up after event/wedding
- Additional non-vendor dependant optional rental hour is available for $500
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
- April 15, 2023
Blush + White Texas Wedding with Rustic Charm
Kelly and Adam’s wedding was a rustic charmer. This Texas wedding was full of love, laughter, and high spirits. From the beautiful outdoor ceremony to the warm and cozy reception, this couple made every moment count. If you’re looking for inspiration for your own wedding...
- April 1, 2023
Spring Wedding Colors: Unique Ideas for Texas Couples Who Love the Outdoors
When you say “yes!” to your now-fiancé(e), you enter a new chapter: planning your spring wedding. And once the flurry of celebrations settles, you can expect to face decision after decision on your way to the aisle. Selecting a color palette is often the most...
- March 15, 2023
Intimate Navy + Burgundy Winter Wedding
Hailey and Jaden’s Winter Wedding featured sophisticated navy and burgundy details and fun with personal touches, including a Star Wars Grooms cake. Couples Names: Hailey & Jaden Wedding Date: December 10, 2022 Number of Guests: 50 Wedding Day Style: Simple & Sweet As the adage...