- 4-hours at Our 25-acre Ranch for Up to 50 Guests
- Breathtaking Ceremony Under Our String-lit, Centuries-old Live Oak Tree
- Magical Barn Reception Under Café Lighting and Chandeliers
- String-lit, Outdoor Open-air Corral for a Cocktail Hour and/or Nighttime Games Area
- Private 1500 Sq/ft Bridal House (With Outdoor Deck) for Dressing & Preparation
- Private 1200 Sq/ft Groom’s Corral for Dressing & Preparation
- Pier for Catch-&-release Fishing in 5-acre, Bass-stocked Lake
- Our Event Manager Will Assist You in the Planning/coordination of Your Event as Well as Be Present the Day of
- Certified Officiant
- Includes Wedding Cake
- Linens and Décor Will Be Provided
- DJ (4 Hours)
- Bar Staff (4 Hours)
- Bar Supplies: Cups, Napkins, Straws, Bottled Water & Ice
- Security to Protect the Safety of Guests (4 Hours) Set Up & Breakdown
- Final Clean Up After Event/wedding
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
- September 19, 2022
One of the trendiest palettes of the year, tan and pink are a timeless pairing perfect for a romantic outdoor wedding. Get inspired when you take a look at the details from Caity and Jonathan’s celebration at Pine Lake Ranch, starring a trendy pink bohemian...
- August 25, 2022
As the fall wedding season approaches, our team looks forward to seeing more bouquets featuring deep autumnal colors and lots of texture. That is reminiscent of the season and will beautifully contrast a white wedding dress. Take a look at some of our favorite flowers...
- August 18, 2022
Looking for a wedding theme that is timeless yet oozes southern charm? Keep reading to get inspired by Britney and Taylor’s neutral barn wedding. It features elegant florals and a modern color palette that you won’t want to miss it. Britney and her entourage met...