What is included in every Pine Lake Ranch Wedding Package and what’s the price?
Pricing: Package pricing begins at an amazing $9,500 which includes a variety of amenities such as: set-up and final clean-up, DJ for up to 5 hours, table linens and much more! See our full list of amenities below.
Payment Plans: We offer monthly payment schedules with all reservations.
Discounts: We always offer built-in discounts for off-season & non-Saturday dates, but we also have additional discounts available.
Contact Us | Download Pricing | Set-up Tour
Package pricing begins at an amazing $9,500
Download all pricing options after submitting your information.
Our venue staff will be in touch by email the same business day.
What’s The Next Step?
A member from the Pine Lake Ranch team will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours to see if you have any questions about pricing and/or amenities and to see if you are ready to schedule your one-on-one tour of the venue. We can’t wait to meet you and discuss your big day!
Venue Packages Include
Keep in mind:
- There are no hidden fees, ever.
- We offer personalized payment schedules.
- 15-hours at our 25-acre ranch (9am-11pm w/additional hour for clean up) for up to 250 guests
- Breathtaking ceremony under our string-lit, centuries old Live Oak tree
- Magical barn reception under café lighting and chandeliers
- String-lit, outdoor Open-Air Corral for a cocktail hour and/or nighttime games area
- Private 1500 sq/ft Bridal House with outdoor deck
- Private 1200 sq/ft Groom’s Corral
- Pier for Catch & Release fishing in 5 acre stocked lake with bass
- Engagement and bridal photography opportunities by appointment during business hours
- Catering with a selection of various choices from BBQ, Mexican, Italian, home-cooked comfort food and more
- Table Linens, ivory for guest tables and black for catering tables
- DJ with song choice consultation (5 hours)
- HPD officers to protect the safety of guests (6 hours)
- Bar Staff per your head count (5 hours)
- Bar Supplies: cups, napkins, straws, water & ice
- Your choice of ceremony arbor
- Games for the Open-Air Corral
- White padded chairs
- 60″ round tables
- 6′ banquet tables
- 8′ banquet tables
- 30″ high boy
- 36″ sweetheart table
- 48″ sweetheart table
- (6) high lows
- (2) high tops
- (1) drop leaf
- Parking lot attendants
- Set up & breakdown of ceremonial chairs, arbor of choice under tree and setup and breakdown of tables and chairs in the reception barn according to your floor plan design
- Final clean up after event/wedding
Please ask us about our all inclusive wedding packages!
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
- July 14, 2020
When it comes to your bridal look it’s all about your personal comfort and style. Thankfully, there are a number of wedding dress accessories to help you pull it off. This includes the most recent trend of convertible wedding dress accessories. Check out some of...
- July 6, 2020
If you are hosting your wedding in or around the Houston area, out-of-state family and friends will be in need of some entertainment. Rather than leave them to their own devices, give them a helping hand with our list of must-visit destinations. Aside from delicious...
- June 28, 2020
Finding the wedding dress of your dreams is an exciting moment, even if the process can be a bit overwhelming. With so many designs to look through and styles to choose from, it’s best if you go shopping with a preference in mind. To help...