What is included in every Pine Lake Ranch Wedding Package and what’s the price?
Pricing: Package pricing begins at an amazing $9,500 which includes a variety of amenities such as: set-up and final clean-up, DJ for up to 5 hours, table linens and much more! See our full list of amenities below.
Payment Plans: We offer monthly payment schedules with all reservations.
Discounts: We always offer built-in discounts for off-season & non-Saturday dates, but we also have additional discounts available.
Contact Us | Download Pricing | Set-up Tour
Package pricing begins at an amazing $9,500
Download all pricing options after submitting your information.
Our venue staff will be in touch by email the same business day.
What’s The Next Step?
A member from the Pine Lake Ranch team will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours to see if you have any questions about pricing and/or amenities and to see if you are ready to schedule your one-on-one tour of the venue. We can’t wait to meet you and discuss your big day!
Venue Packages Include
Keep in mind:
- There are no hidden fees, ever.
- We offer personalized payment schedules.
- 15-hours at our 25-acre ranch (9am-11pm w/additional hour for clean up) for up to 250 guests
- Breathtaking ceremony under our string-lit, centuries old Live Oak tree
- Magical barn reception under café lighting and chandeliers
- String-lit, outdoor Open-Air Corral for a cocktail hour and/or nighttime games area
- Private 1500 sq/ft Bridal House with outdoor deck
- Private 1200 sq/ft Groom’s Corral
- Pier for Catch & Release fishing in 5 acre stocked lake with bass
- Engagement and bridal photography opportunities by appointment during business hours
- Catering with a selection of various choices from BBQ, Mexican, Italian, home-cooked comfort food and more
- Table Linens, ivory for guest tables and black for catering tables
- DJ with song choice consultation (5 hours)
- HPD officers to protect the safety of guests (6 hours)
- Bar Staff per your head count (5 hours)
- Bar Supplies: cups, napkins, straws, water & ice
- Your choice of ceremony arbor
- Games for the Open-Air Corral
- White padded chairs
- 60″ round tables
- 6′ banquet tables
- 8′ banquet tables
- 30″ high boy
- 36″ sweetheart table
- 48″ sweetheart table
- (6) high lows
- (2) high tops
- (1) drop leaf
- Parking lot attendants
- Set up & breakdown of ceremonial chairs, arbor of choice under tree and setup and breakdown of tables and chairs in the reception barn according to your floor plan design
- Final clean up after event/wedding
Please ask us about our all inclusive wedding packages!
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
- September 26, 2020
Stay cozy day and night at your wedding with a cute bridal jacket. This classic wedding accessory is not only comfy but doubles as the perfect photo prop. We’ve scoured the web for the cutest personalized bridal jackets, with an option for every wedding theme....
- September 18, 2020
Are you in the process of planning your wedding at Pine Lake Ranch? Time and time again we hear couples say they want their wedding to be unique. One way to achieve this is with a color palette that strays from tradition. Check out some...
- September 10, 2020
When it comes to selecting a wedding venue, one with a bridal suite is best! A unique addition to any venue, they have quickly become an essential for many brides. Keep reading to learn why you should opt for a venue with a bridal suite...