What is included in every Pine Lake Ranch Wedding Package and what’s the price?
Pricing: Package pricing begins at an amazing $9,500 which includes a variety of amenities such as set-up and final clean-up, DJ for up to 5 hours, table linens, and much more! See our full list of amenities below.
Payment Plans: We offer monthly payment schedules with all reservations.
Discounts: We always offer built-in discounts for off-season & non-Saturday dates, but we also have additional discounts available.
Contact Us | Download Pricing | Set-up Tour
Check Out Our New Special Event Pricing Starting At $1,600
Package pricing begins at an amazing $9,500
Download all pricing options after submitting your information.
Our venue staff will be in touch by email the same business day.
What’s The Next Step?
A member from the Pine Lake Ranch team will contact you in the next 24 hours to see if you have any questions about pricing and/or amenities and to see if you are ready to schedule your one-on-one tour of the venue. We can’t wait to meet you and discuss your big day!
Venue Packages Include
Keep in mind:
- There are no hidden fees, ever.
- We offer personalized payment schedules.
- 13-hours at our 25-acre ranch (11am-11pm w/additional hour for clean up) for up to 250 guests
- Breathtaking ceremony under our string-lit, centuries old live oak tree
- Magical barn reception under café lighting and chandeliers
- String-lit, outdoor open-air corral for a cocktail hour and/or nighttime games area
- Private 1500 sq/ft bridal house with outdoor deck
- Private 1200 sq/ft groom’s corral
- Pier for catch & release fishing in 5 acre stocked lake with bass
- Engagement and bridal photography opportunities by appointment during business hours
- Catering with a selection of various choices from bbq, mexican, italian, home-cooked comfort food and more
- Table linens: ivory for guest tables and black for catering tables
- Dj with song choice consultation (5 hours)
- Hpd officers to protect the safety of guests (6 hours)
- Bar staff per your head count (5 hours)
- Bar supplies: cups, napkins, straws, bottled water & ice
- Your choice from our selection of ceremony arbors
- Games for the open-air corral
- White padded chairs
- Parking lot attendants
- Set up & breakdown of ceremonial chairs, arbor of choice under tree, games and other optional rental items in the open air corral and tables/chairs in the reception barn according to your floor plan design
- Final clean up after event/wedding
Please ask us about our all inclusive wedding packages!
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
- March 1, 2023
Outdoor Elegance: Spring Wedding with Teal & Blush Accents
There are few things more beautiful than spring in Texas! With flowers blooming and birds chirping, Pine Lake Ranch transforms into a verdant milieu begging for romance. Intimate walks along the lake, covert kisses by the corral, and private dance sessions — there’s no hiding...
- February 3, 2023
Moody Fall Elopement in Montgomery, TX
Is there anything more romantic than a wedding day made just for two? We don’t think so — especially after Megan and Duncan’s sweet elopement under our ancient oak tree! While the pair planned a larger reception for the following year, Megan and Duncan chose...
- January 5, 2023
Foods to Avoid Before Your Wedding Day – Including Some Texas Favorites
You’ve spent hours searching for the perfect hairstyle on Pinterest. You’ve invested hundreds of dollars in a makeup artist who works magic. And your day-of attire has been lovingly tailored to fit like a glove. Everyone wants to feel beautiful on their wedding day, but...