What is included in every Pine Lake Ranch Wedding Package and what’s the price?
Pricing: Package pricing begins at an amazing $9,500 which includes a variety of amenities such as: set-up and final clean-up, DJ for up to 5 hours, table linens and much more! See our full list of amenities below.
Payment Plans: We offer monthly payment schedules with all reservations.
Discounts: We always offer built-in discounts for off-season & non-Saturday dates, but we also have additional discounts available.
Contact Us | Download Pricing | Set-up Tour
Check Out Our New Special Event Pricing Starting At $1,600
Package pricing begins at an amazing $9,500
Download all pricing options after submitting your information.
Our venue staff will be in touch by email the same business day.
What’s The Next Step?
A member from the Pine Lake Ranch team will contact you in the next 24 hours to see if you have any questions about pricing and/or amenities and to see if you are ready to schedule your one-on-one tour of the venue. We can’t wait to meet you and discuss your big day!
Venue Packages Include
Keep in mind:
- There are no hidden fees, ever.
- We offer personalized payment schedules.
- 13-hours at our 25-acre ranch (11am-11pm w/additional hour for clean up) for up to 250 guests
- Breathtaking ceremony under our string-lit, centuries old live oak tree
- Magical barn reception under café lighting and chandeliers
- String-lit, outdoor open-air corral for a cocktail hour and/or nighttime games area
- Private 1500 sq/ft bridal house with outdoor deck
- Private 1200 sq/ft groom’s corral
- Pier for catch & release fishing in 5 acre stocked lake with bass
- Engagement and bridal photography opportunities by appointment during business hours
- Catering with a selection of various choices from bbq, mexican, italian, home-cooked comfort food and more
- Table linens: ivory for guest tables and black for catering tables
- Dj with song choice consultation (5 hours)
- Hpd officers to protect the safety of guests (6 hours)
- Bar staff per your head count (5 hours)
- Bar supplies: cups, napkins, straws, bottled water & ice
- Your choice from our selection of ceremony arbors
- Games for the open-air corral
- White padded chairs
- Parking lot attendants
- Set up & breakdown of ceremonial chairs, arbor of choice under tree, games and other optional rental items in the open air corral and tables/chairs in the reception barn according to your floor plan design
- Final clean up after event/wedding
Please ask us about our all inclusive wedding packages!
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
- June 23, 2022
Spanning 25-acres, there is no shortage of photo opportunities at Pine Lake Ranch! Our rural venue is located in Montgomery Texas, just an hour away from Houston. This means that our couples can enjoy the best of entertainment and overnight accommodations, in addition to a...
- June 16, 2022
Cris and Rob’s wedding at Pine Lake Ranch was a dream! Their moody copper wedding palette was a unique choice that beautifully contrasted our rustic chic venue. Keep reading to check out their stunning outdoor wedding portraits to get inspired by the details from their...
- June 9, 2022
In Texas, Summer Bridal Fashion is all about considering the high temps and humidity! Despite this, it remains a popular time of year to say “I Do.” To ensure you can withstand the heat and make the most of your big day, you’ll want to...