What is included in every Pine Lake Ranch Wedding Package and what’s the price?
Pricing: Package pricing begins at an amazing $9,500 which includes a variety of amenities such as: set-up and final clean-up, DJ for up to 5 hours, table linens and much more! See our full list of amenities below.
Payment Plans: We offer monthly payment schedules with all reservations.
Discounts: We always offer built-in discounts for off-season & non-Saturday dates, but we also have additional discounts available.
Contact Us | Download Pricing | Set-up Tour
Check Out Our New Special Event Pricing Starting At $1,600
Package pricing begins at an amazing $9,500
Download all pricing options after submitting your information.
Our venue staff will be in touch by email the same business day.
What’s The Next Step?
A member from the Pine Lake Ranch team will contact you in the next 24 hours to see if you have any questions about pricing and/or amenities and to see if you are ready to schedule your one-on-one tour of the venue. We can’t wait to meet you and discuss your big day!
Venue Packages Include
Keep in mind:
- There are no hidden fees, ever.
- We offer personalized payment schedules.
- 13-hours at our 25-acre ranch (11am-11pm w/additional hour for clean up) for up to 250 guests
- Breathtaking ceremony under our string-lit, centuries old live oak tree
- Magical barn reception under café lighting and chandeliers
- String-lit, outdoor open-air corral for a cocktail hour and/or nighttime games area
- Private 1500 sq/ft bridal house with outdoor deck
- Private 1200 sq/ft groom’s corral
- Pier for catch & release fishing in 5 acre stocked lake with bass
- Engagement and bridal photography opportunities by appointment during business hours
- Catering with a selection of various choices from bbq, mexican, italian, home-cooked comfort food and more
- Table linens: ivory for guest tables and black for catering tables
- Dj with song choice consultation (5 hours)
- Hpd officers to protect the safety of guests (6 hours)
- Bar staff per your head count (5 hours)
- Bar supplies: cups, napkins, straws, bottled water & ice
- Your choice from our selection of ceremony arbors
- Games for the open-air corral
- White padded chairs
- Parking lot attendants
- Set up & breakdown of ceremonial chairs, arbor of choice under tree, games and other optional rental items in the open air corral and tables/chairs in the reception barn according to your floor plan design
- Final clean up after event/wedding
Please ask us about our all inclusive wedding packages!
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
- April 15, 2023
Kelly and Adam’s wedding was a rustic charmer. This Texas wedding was full of love, laughter, and high spirits. From the beautiful outdoor ceremony to the warm and cozy reception, this couple made every moment count. If you’re looking for inspiration for your own wedding...
- April 1, 2023
When you say “yes!” to your now-fiancé(e), you enter a new chapter: planning your spring wedding. And once the flurry of celebrations settles, you can expect to face decision after decision on your way to the aisle. Selecting a color palette is often the most...
- March 15, 2023
Hailey and Jaden’s Winter Wedding featured sophisticated navy and burgundy details and fun with personal touches, including a Star Wars Grooms cake. Couples Names: Hailey & Jaden Wedding Date: December 10, 2022 Number of Guests: 50 Wedding Day Style: Simple & Sweet As the adage...