Special Events – 4 Hours
- Use of reception barn and large outdoor corral
- Day of staff
- Tables, chairs, and ivory linens
- Set up and breakdown of tables and chairs
- Final clean up after event
- Choose from our preferred vendor list or choose your own vendors
- * All vendors not on our preferred vendor list are required to submit proof of insurance listing Pine Lake Ranch as additionally insured, signed “release of liability” waiver, and a catering permit if food is provided.
- * All alcohol must be purchased through our approved vendor. Packages include bartenders, set up, ice, and a combination of beer, wine, and liquor.
- * Friday through Sunday can be booked if date is available 60 days prior to event date only. There will be a $2,000 additional charge for these days.
Thank you for considering Pine Lake Ranch!
For helpful wedding tips read our blog!
- April 15, 2023
Kelly and Adam’s wedding was a rustic charmer. This Texas wedding was full of love, laughter, and high spirits. From the beautiful outdoor ceremony to the warm and cozy reception, this couple made every moment count. If you’re looking for inspiration for your own wedding...
- April 1, 2023
When you say “yes!” to your now-fiancé(e), you enter a new chapter: planning your spring wedding. And once the flurry of celebrations settles, you can expect to face decision after decision on your way to the aisle. Selecting a color palette is often the most...
- March 15, 2023
Hailey and Jaden’s Winter Wedding featured sophisticated navy and burgundy details and fun with personal touches, including a Star Wars Grooms cake. Couples Names: Hailey & Jaden Wedding Date: December 10, 2022 Number of Guests: 50 Wedding Day Style: Simple & Sweet As the adage...